We are seeking to contract the services of an experienced administrator to provide services on a flexible basis to the Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists which would include:
- general secretarial services to support the National Committee, including minute taking
- assisting with the management of the membership data and day-to-day membership enquiries
- management of event bookings
- raising of invoices and related book-keeping tasks
- assistance with managing web content and e-communications
Good IT and secretarial skills essential and access to your own home office, broadband and office equipment. Previous experience of using Quickbooks online and of website management an advantage.
We require someone who is able to work on a self-employed basis to provide a variable number of hours per week depending upon the current workload (between 8-15 hours per week), ideally spread across a number of days within that week. You will be required to attend occasional (no more than 4) events per year in different parts of the UK and these may include overnight stays.
We are looking to contract this service on an agreed hourly rate (between £12.00 - £16.00 per hour). Travel, accommodation and subsistence will be provided where appropriate.
If you have any questions about this opportunity or would like an informal chat, please contact us.
Anyone wishing to apply for this contract should submit a CV and / or tender to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 3rd February 2021.
Suitable applicants will be invited to an informal virtual interview during February.