APCP membership is open to all physiotherapists, therapy support workers, physiotherapy students, and other healthcare professionals with an interest in paediatric physiotherapy; both in the UK and abroad.
Benefits of membership include ...
- Access to courses / study days and Annual Conference at subsidised rates
- Free access to APCP publications
- Access to members' only content on the APCP website
- Bi-annual peer reviewed journal published in June and December
- 8-weekly member's e-newsletter
- Fortnightly courses and events bulletin
- Fortnightly paediatric physiotherapy vacancies bulletin
- Opportunity for peer support and networking via the iCSP paediatrics network - an online interactive forum for CSP members to share knowledge and skills
Membership subscription fees 2020:
- £45.00 - for physiotherapists practising in the UK*, physiotherapists working in non-clinical roles (e.g. higher education, management), physiotherapists practising overseas, other AHPs working in paediatrics
- £20.00 - therapy assistants / support workers, physiotherapy undergraduate students, physiotherapists on career break / maternity leave, physiotherapists permanently retired.