One of APCP's objectives is to encourage research and development in paediatric physiotherapy and related fields to enhance the evidence base of physiotherapy.
APCP Research & Education Bursaries are available to support members' clinical research and post-graduate research related education.
All available bursary funding has been awarded for 2020 . The following Research & Education bursaries will be available for 2021 ...
|Research Bursaries||Education Bursaries|
|1 x £500||1 x £500|
|2 x £750||2 x £750|
|1 x £1,000||1 x £1,000|
|1 x £2,000||1 x @2,000|
Applications for 2021 Research and Education bursaries will open in November 2020 (applications forms will be available to download from this page)
The closing date for applications: 1st February 2021*
*Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by the end of March 2021
A second round of applications will open from April 2021 with a closing date of 20th September 2021 unless all funding has been awarded in the first round.
Only APCP members are eligible to apply for APCP Research & Education Bursaries.
- Postgraduate research related education i.e. research skills, research modules
- Essential research related equipment and resources includes transcription, software and expert services (not those already available from your course/program)
- Travel – essential for data collection (researcher+/or participants) or to support dissemination at quality national or international conferences
- CPD Courses
- Salaries/backfill – for researcher or assistants
- Travel – commuting
For £500 and £750 Awards
- Contribution to the APCP E-newsletter, Journal or conference (minimum is an article for the Newsletter)
For £1000 and £2000 Awards
- Must include empirical data collection and output
- Journal article with recommendation to submit APCP conference abstract
For All Awards
- Full acknowledgement of APCP on all dissemination
- Deadline for mandatory contribution is 2 years or bursary given must be reimbursed
See here for the full Terms and Conditions of APCP Bursaries