APCP Research & Education Bursaries are available to support members' clinical research and post-graduate research related education.
Research and Educations Bursaries 2021
Research and Education Bursaries 2020
- X. Hodgson - Does using the framework of the Enfield Determination of Need (EDoN) reflect the goals and aspirations of disabled children and young people? (Research costs)
- K. McConnell - Vestibular stimulation in children with cerebral palsy (Research dissemination - EACD Annual Meeting 2020)
- L. Charalambous - Deformational plagiocephaly in Cyprus infant population (Research costs)
- N. Walsh - MSc Core Module: Applied Statistics for Health Research
- A. Johnstone - PhD: The impact of Pectus Excavatum on Posture and Breathing in a Paediatric Population
- K. Mead - MSc: Statistics module and research project.
- S. Cawker - The Australasian Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine (AusACPDM) Biennial Conference 2020 (Perth Australia) (Dissemination of case series data relating to SDR for children with cerebral palsy)
- A. Royle - MSc Module: Systematic review and critical appraisal appraisal techniques.