APCP now has over 2,300 members. Membership of APCP is open to all physiotherapists, physiotherapy students, therapy support workers, and other healthcare professionals with an interest in paediatric physiotherapy.
Benefits of membership ...
- Access to courses / study days and Annual Conference at subsidised rates
- Access to all APCP publications - free or at subsidised rates
- Access to members' only content and resources on the APCP website
- Bi-annual peer reviewed journal distributed in June and December
- Opportunity for peer support and networking via the regional networks
Membership categories ...
- Full Membership - only qualified physiotherapists who are CSP members are eligible for full membership
- Allied Membership - all other physiotherapists, physiotherapy students, therapy support workers, and other professionals are eligible for Allied Membership
Annual membership subscription fees ...
- £45.00 - all working physiotherapists
- £20.00 - retired physiotherapists (inc. those on a career break / maternity leave), therapy assistants, physiotherapy undergraduate students, and other healthcare professionals
PLEASE NOTE: The annual subscription fee applies to the membership year which runs from January to December. There are no reductions for subscriptions paid later in the year.
If you join now, your membership will be due for renewal again on 1st January
We will be accepting memberships for 2021 from 1st October 2020 - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reminder when 2021 memberships open