APCP now has over 2,300 members. Membership of APCP is open to all physiotherapists, physiotherapy students, therapy support workers, and other healthcare professionals with an interest in paediatric physiotherapy.
Benefits of membership ...
- Access to courses / study days and Annual Conference at subsidised rates
- Access to all APCP publications - free or at subsidised rates
- Access to members' only content and resources on the APCP website
- Bi-annual peer reviewed journal distributed in June and December
- Opportunity for peer support and networking via the regional networks
Membership categories ...
- Full membership - only qualified physiotherapists who are CSP members (i.e. chartered physiotherapists) are eligible for Full membership
- Allied membership - all other physiotherapists, physiotherapy students, therapy support workers, and other professionals are eligible for Allied membership
Annual membership subscription fees ...
- £45.00 - all qualified physiotherapists (CSP members and non-CSP members) living and/or working in the UK or other high-income countries.
- £20.00 - qualified physiotherapists living and working working in LMICs*, retired physiotherapists (inc. those on a career break / maternity leave), therapy assistants, physiotherapy undergraduate students, and other healthcare professionals.
* The reduced rate for qualified physiotherapists in low and medium income countries (LIMCs) has recently been introduced to support the CPD needs of both UK therapists living and working in LIMCs and citizens of these counties. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about membership under this category.
PLEASE NOTE: The annual subscription fee applies to the membership year which runs from January to December.
If you join now, your membership will be processed as membership for 2021 but you will start to enjoy membership benefits as soon as your application has been processed.