APCP members are represented by 11 regional areas across the UK. Each Region has a locally elected committee and is represented at National Committee meeting by a Regional Representative.
APCP Region Objectives
- to represent the views of the Region's members at APCP National Committee via the elected Regional Representative;
- to promote the Association and paediatric physiotherapy at a regional level;
- to provide a regional forum for clinical networking, peer support, and continuing professional development (CPD) through study days, evening lectures and courses;
- to develop and maintain links with relevant organisations within the Region;
- to host and assist with the organisation of the APCP Annual Conference and other national events as required.