Regional Committee Nominations 2018/2019
APCP is currently seeking nominations for vacancies on the APCP Regional Committees. All full members of APCP are eligible to nominate themselves for election to their Regional Committee. Ideally Regional Committees aim to have representation from across all geographical areas and from a broad range of clinical backgrounds.
This is an opportunity for APCP members to help influence the work and activities of APCP in their Region and offers you an excellent opportunity to expand your networks and to represent the views of your colleagues.
APCP members are represented by 11 regional areas across the UK. Each Region has a locally elected committee and is represented at National Committee meeting by a Regional Representative.
APCP Region Objectives
- to represent the views of the Region's members at APCP National Committee via the elected Regional Representative;
- to promote the Association and paediatric physiotherapy at a regional level;
- to provide a regional forum for clinical networking, peer support, and continuing professional development (CPD) through study days, evening lectures and courses;
- to develop and maintain links with relevant organisations within the Region;
- to host and assist with the organisation of the APCP Annual Conference and other national events as required.