One of the objectives of APCP is to encourage research and development in paediatric physiotherapy and related fields, to enhance the evidence base of physiotherapy.
APCP Research and Education Bursaries are available to support members in their clinical research and post-graduate education.
All applications to be sent to email@example.com
Research and Education bursaries have been updated for 2021.
- Group A- bursaries for up to £500 (Education or Research)
- Group B- bursaries for up to £2000 (Education or Research)
2021 Awards Schedule
First round of applications: 1st November 2020 - 1st February 2021
Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application by the end of March 2021.
Second round of applications*: 1st August 2021 - 20th September 2021
* Unless all bursaries have been awarded following the first round of applications
Only APCP members are eligible to apply for APCP Research and Education Bursaries.
- Postgraduate research related education i.e. research skills, research modules
- Essential research related equipment and resources includes transcription, software and expert services (not those already available from your course/program)
- CPD Courses
- Travel – essential for data collection (researcher+/or participants) or to support dissemination at quality national or international conferences
- Salaries/backfill – for researcher or assistants
- Travel – commuting
See here for details of past award winners.
If you wish to see the scoring sheets that are used for the bursary applications, you can view them below. Please be aware however, these are filled in by the Bursary Panel, NOT the applicant.