This document was developed as a practical clinical tool for therapists working with babies, children and young people with Obstetric Brachial Plexus Palsy (OBPP) - relating practice to the evidence. It includes assessment forms and information sheets for use in clinical practice.
- Free to download - APCP members must login
- £5.00 - includes 25 parent advice leaflets and p&p
- £2.50 - 25 parent advice leaflets only inc. p&p
- £5.00 - electronic copy (pdf)
- £10.00 - includes 25 parent advice leaflets and p&p
- £5.00- 25 parent leaflets only inc. p&p
This document was due for review in April 2015 and is currently in a queue of updates.