- Pages 2-3 - Editorial (B. Johnstone)
- Pages 4-12 - Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) type 1, a changing phenotype: Implications for motor function and physiotherapy management from the Nusinersen Expenaded Access Program (EAP). (R. Tillmann, M. Main, L. Abbott, L. Edel, M. Scoto, F. Muntoni)
- Pages 13-28 - Developmental outcome measures in neonatal physiotherapy services of the United Kingdom: a survey of current use, and facilitators and barriers to implementation. (B. Domislic, A. Harvey, H. Shannon)
- Pages 29-36 - Implementation and evaluation of an extended hours working pattern within an acute tertiary service. (C. Ronan, D. Coggings, D. Carr)
- Pages 37-45 - The Barriers and Facilitators to Implementing 'The Daily Mile' in a UK Based Primary School: a Process Evaluation Protocol. (J. Harris, L. Milnes, G. Mountain)
- Pages 46-51 - Single case experimental design: maximising the potential for research within paediatric physiotherapy. (G. Kelly, J. Shanley)
- Pages 52-59 - Development of a new preliminary item pool for children who are wheelchair users for the Paediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory-Computer Adaptive Test (PEDI-CAT). (V. Knox)
- Pages 60-61- Rare Diseases Jeune Syndrome. (J. Thornton)
- Pages 62-64 - Summary of NICE Guideline for Developmental Follow-up of Children and Young People Born Preterm (NG72 - August 2017). (J. Kant, H. Cruickshank)
The APCP Journal Online
- The APCP Journal is available online for APCP members to view / download. Members wishing to opt-out if receiving a printed copy should contact email@example.com
- Electronic copies (pdf files) are available for non-members to purchase. A complete journal issue (e.g. Volume 1 Number 1) can be purchased for £10.00 and individual articles can be purchased for £2.50 per article - place your order here.
- Anyone interested in submitting content for publication in the APCP Journal should read the submission guidance here.