- Page 2 - Editorial (Cate Naylor)
Page 3-14 - Progressive strength-training in ambulant children and teenagers with cerebral palsy: a retrospective service evaluation (M. Mockford)
- Page 15-23 - A pilot study investigating the acceptability of a static bicycle programme for children with cerebral palsy GMFCS levels I and II (H. Kairon, L. Campbell, R. Biggs, S. May)
- Pages 24-27 - Validity of the Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory-Computer Adaptive Test (PEDI-CAT) in children with cerebral palsy who are within GMFCS levels IV-V (V. Knox)
- Pages 28-35 - Physiotherapy for children with cerebral palsy in mainstream primary school: the view of parents, school staff and physiotherapists (S. Crombie)
SINGLE CASE STUDY
- Pages 36-42 - Low doses of Botulinum Toxin-A followed by intensive occupational therapy can improve bimanual ability in a child with unilateral spastic cerebral palsy (B. McDowell, J. Maskery)
- Pages 43-45 - Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia and Infant Lung Transplant: A European First (E. Shkurka)
- Pages 46-51 - Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (C. Cunningham, S. Hallett)
- Page 52 - Ethics in Child Health: Priciples and Cases in Neurodisability (N. Redfern)
NICE GUIDELINE REVIEW
- Page 53 - Cerebral Palsy in the under 25s: assessment and management (S. Coombe)
- The APCP Journal is available online for APCP members to view / download. Members wishing to opt-out if receiving a printed copy should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic copies (pdf files) are available for non-members to purchase. A complete journal issue (e.g. Volume 1 Number 1) can be purchased for £10.00 and individual articles can be purchased for £2.50 per article - place your order here.
- Anyone interested in submitting content for publication in the APCP Journal should read the submission guidance here.