- Page 3 - Editorial (Cate Naylor)
- Pages 4-13 - Can Rebound Therapy Improve Gross Motor Skills and Participation in Children with Cerebral Palsy? (C. Duff, C Sinani, P. Marshall, J. Maz)
- Pages 14-22 - Intra-rater Reliability of Clinical Measures of Leg Function in Typically Developing Children Aged 1 - 4 Years (R. Rapson)
- Pages 23-32 - Experiences of Using the ABILHAND-Kids Questionnaire for Children with Unilateral CP in a UK Settting (J. Baggaley, E. Kirkpatrick, J. Pearse, A. Basu)
- Pages 33-45 - Feasibility study of the ‘Upsee’ as a new community mobility device and its impact on gross motor function in young children with Cerebral Palsy (Gross Motor Function Classification System level II-IV) (C. Mitson, M. Walk-Ley, A. Wallace, C. Conigliaro)
- Pages 46-54 - Children Are Not Small Adults: How Prepared Do Physiotherapy Students Feel (L. Berry, C. Anderson)
- Pages 55-61 - The Use of Clinical Audit in Successfully Implementing a Change of Clinical Practice in Developmental Positioning (A. Hunter)
- Pages 62-71 - Is Nasopharyngeal (NP) Suction Safe and Effective in Children? A Literature Review (M. Davidson, S. Gregson, P. Ritson, L. Turner)
SERVICE DEVELOPMENT REPORTS
- Pages 72-77 - Implementing Better Healthcare: Using Audit and Feedback to Change Therapists' Practice (S. Armitage, J, McAnuff, J. Featherstone, N. Kolehmainen)
- Pages 78-87 - The Development of Nasopharyngeal Suction Guidelines and Competency Pack for Parents and Carers of Children with Chronic Respiratory Morbidity or Illness (C. Egan, A. Hipwell)
- Pages 88-89 - Rhombencephosynapsis (A. Black)
- Page 90 - Sleep Positioning Systems for Children with Cerebral Palsy (S. Coombe)
- The APCP Journal is available online for APCP members to view / download. Members wishing to opt-out if receiving a printed copy should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic copies (pdf files) are available for non-members to purchase. A complete journal issue (e.g. Volume 1 Number 1) can be purchased for £10.00 and individual articles can be purchased for £2.50 per article - place your order here.
- Anyone interested in submitting content for publication in the APCP Journal should read the submission guidance here.