- Page 3 - Editorial (Eva Bower)
- Page 5 - Letters to the Editor
- Pages 7-18 - Effects of Backpack Loads on the Late Adolescent Lumbar Spine (S Griffiths, K Visser)
- Pages 19-26 - Living with Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita: A Survey (J Hartley, S Baker; K Whittaker)
- Pages 27-36 - Does a Postural Management Training Programme Improve Understanding of the Importance of Postural Management for Children with Complex Movement Disorders (H Bacon)
- Pages 37-47 - Knowledge and Perceptions of Joint Hypermobility and Joint Hypermobility Syndrome amongst Paediatric Physiotherapists (S Billings, J Deane, J Bartholomew, J Symmonds)
- Pages 48-57 - The role of paediatric physiotherapists in preventing and managing childhood obesity (A Judd)
- Pages 58-67 - Benchmarking of Community Paediatric Physiotherapy Services in Areas of High Ethnic Diversity (C Mitson)
- Pages 68-74 - A Career in Paediatrics? Influences on Undergraduate Physiotherapy Students' Career Choices (C Tripathi, M Burton)
- Pages 75-80 - Winkelmann's Rotationplasty Type BIIIa: The Early Management of a Rare Oncological Limb Salvage Surgical Procedure Completed on the Youngest Patient in the World to Date (L Waller)
- Pages 81-83 - Use of a Mobility Platform within the Early Years Population (N Richardson, A Bell, F Senior)
- Page 84 - Measures for Children with Developmental Disabilities: An ICF-CY approach (Reviewed by M Main)
- Pages 85-86 - Von Willbrand Disease (B Buzzard)
- The APCP Journal is available online for APCP members to view / download. Members wishing to opt-out if receiving a printed copy should contact email@example.com
- Electronic copies (pdf files) are available for non-members to purchase. A complete journal issue (e.g. Volume 1 Number 1) can be purchased for £10.00 and individual articles can be purchased for £2.50 per article - place your order here.
- Anyone interested in submitting content for publication in the APCP Journal should read the submission guidance here.