- Page 3 - Editorial (Eva Bower)
- Pages 5-18 - A National Survey of the Amount of Physiotherapy Intervention Given to Children with Cerebral Palsy in the UK in the NHS (S Coombe, F Moore, E Bower)
- Pages 19-26 - National Benchmarking of Neonatal Physiotherapy Services (C Ronan, J Barron)
- Pages 27-41 - Current Clinical Practice in the Use of Muscle Strengthening in Children and Young People with Cerebral Palsy - A Regional Survey of Paediatric Physiotherapists (H Finlay, J Ainscough, J Craig, D Dryden, K Gatti, H Renshaw, G Holmes)
- Pages 42-47 - Profiles of Respiratory Muscle Weakness in Type II Spinal Muscular Atrophy and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (M Chatwin, M Polkey, A Simonds)
- Pages 48-56 - Posture and Sleep in Children with Cerebral Palsy - A Case Study (G Humphreys, A Mandy, T Pountney)
- Pages 57-64 - The Effect of Sleep Systems in Sleep-Wake Patterns and Pain Levels in Non-Ambulant Children and Young People with Cerebral Palsy (J Underhill, E Bryant, T Pountney)
- Page 65 - 'The Hemiplegia Handbook for Parents and Professionals' (Reviewed by C Naylor)
- Page 66 - 'The Neurological Examination of a Child with Minor Neurological Dysfunction (Reviewed by H Chamberlain)
- Pages 67-70 - Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia (N Collins)
- Page 71 - Screening Programmes for Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip in Newborn Infants (Reviewed by V Easton)
- Page 72 - Non-Surgical Interventions for Paediatric Pes Planus (Reviewed by V Easton)
- Page 73 - Stretch for the Treatment and Prevention of Contractures (Reviewed by J Hartley)
- The APCP Journal is available online for APCP members to view / download. Members wishing to opt-out if receiving a printed copy should contact email@example.com
- Electronic copies (pdf files) are available for non-members to purchase. A complete journal issue (e.g. Volume 1 Number 1) can be purchased for £10.00 and individual articles can be purchased for £2.50 per article - place your order here.
- Anyone interested in submitting content for publication in the APCP Journal should read the submission guidance here.