- Page 2 - Editorial (Eva Bower)
- Pages 3-12 - Modified Constraint Induced Movement Therapy for Young Children with Congenital Hemiplegic Cerebral Palsy: A Randomised Controlled Trial (C Naylor, G Feder, & S Eldridge)
- Pages 13-20 - Functional Outcome of Children at Six Years after Neonatal Encephalopathy: A Pilot Study (A Brady, J Jenkins, S McDonough)
- Pages 21-33 - Do Strengthening Exercises Improve Function in Patients with Cerebral Palsy? (L Berridge, P Burgin, E Layton, D Rew & J Brook)
MANAGEMENT POLICY ARTICLES
- Pages 34-38 - Financial Implications of Case Managment during Transition: A Case Report (K Drinan, J Hykin, C James)
EDUCATIONAL POLICY ARTICLES
- Pages 39-46 - Does the Peer Assisted Learning Model of Supervision Increase the Workload of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Practice Placement Educators Compared to the Apprentice Model? A Mini Review (J Reid)
- Pages 47-52 - Protecting the Future of Paediatric Physiotherapy: A Report on a Paediatric Physiotherapy Peer Assisted Learning Pilot in Scotland (J Reid)
- Page 53 - Children's Orthopaedics and Fractures (Reviewed by J Hartley)
- Page 54 - Down's Syndrome - The Essential Guide (Reviewed by J Burslem)
- Pages 55-56 - Bethlem Myopathy (M Main)
- Pages 57-58 - Botulinum Toxin A as an Adjunct to Treatment in the Management of the Upper Limb in Children with Spastic Cerebral Palsy / Constraint Induced Movement Therapy in th eTreatment of the Upper Limb in Children with Hemiplegic Cerebral Palsy (S Coombe)
- The APCP Journal is available online for APCP members to view / download. Members wishing to opt-out if receiving a printed copy should contact email@example.com
- Electronic copies (pdf files) are available for non-members to purchase. A complete journal issue (e.g. Volume 1 Number 1) can be purchased for £10.00 and individual articles can be purchased for £2.50 per article - place your order here.
- Anyone interested in submitting content for publication in the APCP Journal should read the submission guidance here.