- Page 2 - Editorial (Melanie Lindley)
- Pages 3-10 - Guidance on Assisted Standing for Children with Cerebral Palsy (S Bush, N Daniels, J Caulton, A Davis, J Jex, G Stern, E Williams and S Bostock)
- Pages 11-18 - The Use of Botulinum Toxin in Management of Spasticity and a Review of Injection Techniques in Relation to Children with Cerebral Palsy (K Kinch)
- Page 19 - Book Review 'Research Methods for Clinical Therapists Applied Project Design and Analysis (C Hicks)
- Page 20 - Book Review 'The Student's Companion to Physiotherapy: A Survival Guide' (N Southorn)
- Pages 21-29 - Conference Supplement (APCP Annual Conference 2009)
- The APCP Journal is available online for APCP members to view / download. Members wishing to opt-out if receiving a printed copy should contact email@example.com
- Electronic copies (pdf files) are available for non-members to purchase. A complete journal issue (e.g. Volume 1 Number 1) can be purchased for £10.00 and individual articles can be purchased for £2.50 per article - place your order here.
- Anyone interested in submitting content for publication in the APCP Journal should read the submission guidance here.