- Page 2 - Editorial. (B. Johnstone)
- Pages 4-21 - Increasing participation-focused practice in children’s early years’ therapy services; using the Method for Audit and feedback for Participation Implementation (MAPi) to change therapists’ practice (S. Armitage, A. Royle, R. Reece, F. Price)
- Pages 22-29 - The Characteristics of Pain Reported by Children with Brachial Plexus Birth Injuries. (H. Brown, T. Quick)
- Pages 30-41 - APCP Narrative Review Symptomatic Hypermobility (N. Mapp, S. Westwater-Wood, C. Naylor)
- Pages 42-49 - The Effect of Physiotherapy on Development for Infants with Gross Motor Delays without Diagnosis of Significant Pathology – A Pilot Feasibility Study (E. McAuliffe, K. Stockton, A. Harvey)
- Pages 50-56 - A retrospective case review of developmental outcomes in extreme preterm infants receiving chest physiotherapy in their first month of life (J. Kant, N. Reynolds, G. Parker)
- Pages 57-61 - Critical Reflections on a Paediatric Physiotherapy Department Response to COVID-19 (C. MacEoin, S. Gregson, C. Hepworth, L. Rimmer, J. Moore)
- Pages 62-66 - Exploring the Experience of Two Paediatric Specialist Physiotherapists on Adult Intensive Care during the COVID-19 Pandemic (K. Lock, C. Hamilton, D. Young)
- Pages 67-72 - Case Review - Implementation of Virtual Remote Consultations in an Acute Paediatric Physiotherapy Service in Response to COVID-19 - Learning from Change(B. Johnstone)
The APCP Journal Online
- The APCP Journal is available online for APCP members to view / download. Members wishing to opt-out if receiving a printed copy should contact email@example.com
- Electronic copies (pdf files) are available for non-members to purchase. A complete journal issue (e.g. Volume 1 Number 1) can be purchased for £10.00 and individual articles can be purchased for £2.50 per article - place your order here.
- Anyone interested in submitting content for publication in the APCP Journal should read the submission guidance here.