- Page 2 - Editorial. (B. Johnstone)
- Pages 4-19 - Development of a consensus classification of physiotherapy interventions in paediatric neurorehabilitation. (D. Young, R. Forsyth, K. Mares)
- Pages 20-32 - Exploring the beliefs of young people with cerebral palsy and their families about sport and physical activity in relation to paediatric physiotherapy exercise. (S. Booth, N. Snowdon)
- Pages 33-42 - A preliminary study toward developing a paediatric prehension classification and outcome measurement for upper limb deficiencies.(K. Wainwright, T. Sims, C. Metcalf)
- Pages 43-51 - Evaluation of the respiratory management of children with neuromuscular scoliosis after spinal fusion surgery over time. (S. Temby, B. Eldridge, M.B. Johnson, J. Rodda)
- Pages 52-59 - Development of a Paediatric Facial Palsy Multidisciplinary Service. (H. Hartley, R. Williams, A. Fattah)
- Pages 60-70 -Recommendations for Paediatric Respiratory Physiotherapy Care of The Complex Child in the Community. (A. Shepherd, R. Evans, N. Winfield, M. Archer)
- Page 71 - Book Review by B. Johnstone - Bringing up babies and young children who have very special needs. (P. Limbrick)
- Page 72 - Book Review by M. Mockford - ICF: a hands-on approach for clinicians and families(O. Kraus de Camargo, L. Simon, G. Ronen, P. Rosenbaum)
The APCP Journal Online
- The APCP Journal is available online for APCP members to view / download. Members wishing to opt-out if receiving a printed copy should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic copies (pdf files) are available for non-members to purchase. A complete journal issue (e.g. Volume 1 Number 1) can be purchased for £10.00 and individual articles can be purchased for £2.50 per article - place your order here.
- Anyone interested in submitting content for publication in the APCP Journal should read the submission guidance here.