- Page 2 - Editorial. (B. Johnstone)
- Pages 4-19 - Assessing the Reliability, Validity and Utility of a New Tool for Determining Clinical
Need and Intervention Levels in Community Paediatric Physiotherapy (X. Hodgson, H. Shannon)
- Pages 20-29 - Qualitative Research: Methodology in Paediatric Physiotherapy Practice.
Part 1: Qualitative rigour and ethical considerations. (A. Hebda-Boon, M. Poole)
- Pages 30-39 - Qualitative Research: Methodology in Paediatric Physiotherapy Practice.
Part 2: Framework Analysis (M. Poole, A. Hebda-Boon)
- Pages 40-46 - A Service Evaluation of a Physiotherapy-Led Clinic for Premature Babies Discharged from Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU), Exploring Parents’ Experiences of Developmental Support (N. Gokani)
The APCP Journal Online
- The APCP Journal is available online for APCP members to view / download. Members wishing to opt-out if receiving a printed copy should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic copies (pdf files) are available for non-members to purchase. A complete journal issue (e.g. Volume 1 Number 1) can be purchased for £10.00 and individual articles can be purchased for £2.50 per article - place your order here.
- Anyone interested in submitting content for publication in the APCP Journal should read the submission guidance here.