- Page 2 - Editorial (Melanie Lindley)
- Pages 4-9 - Physiotherapy Management of Postional Talipes Equinovarus (D Hart, P Dulson, J Poole, A Brady, and L Roberts)
- Pages 10-18 - The Use of Botulinum Toxin in Management of Spasticity and a Review of Injection Techniques in Relation to Children with Cerebral Palsy
- Pages 19-23 - Research Governance & Ethical Review: A Qualitative Researcher's Perspective (Geraldine Hastings)
- The APCP Journal is available online for APCP members to view / download. Members wishing to opt-out if receiving a printed copy should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic copies (pdf files) are available for non-members to purchase. A complete journal issue (e.g. Volume 1 Number 1) can be purchased for £10.00 and individual articles can be purchased for £2.50 per article - place your order here.
- Anyone interested in submitting content for publication in the APCP Journal should read the submission guidance here.