- Page 2 - Editorial (Melanie Lindley)
- Pages 6-11 - An Exploration of the Emotional Elements within the Role of the Community Paediatric Physiotherapist (V Stevenson)
- Pages 12-17 - A Novel Approach to On-Call Training for Paediatric Physiotherapists Using High-Fidelity Simulation (M Lindley, S Conquer, D Bryant, T Ralph, S Hancock and A Mayer)
- Page 19 - Book Review 'Handling the Young Child with Cerebral Palsy - 4th Edition' (Reviewed by Julie Burslem)
- The APCP Journal is available online for APCP members to view / download. Members wishing to opt-out if receiving a printed copy should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic copies (pdf files) are available for non-members to purchase. A complete journal issue (e.g. Volume 1 Number 1) can be purchased for £10.00 and individual articles can be purchased for £2.50 per article - place your order here.
- Anyone interested in submitting content for publication in the APCP Journal should read the submission guidance here.