A morning study day for paediatric physiotherapists looking at Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
The programme will include presentations from ...
- Dr Esther Corker (Consultant Community Paediatrician)
- Elizabeth Ball (Autism Specialist Nurse)
- Harriet Cook (Lead Physiotherapist, Seashell Trust)
- Dan Bird (Technical Instructor, Seashell Trust)
By the end of the session, delegates will have...
- Developed their understanding in the ASD diagnosis process and medical assessment protocol
- Developed an understanding in practical strategies to help support children with ASD in clinic
- Have had an opportunity to discuss physiotherapy experiences with those working in the field of autism to consider strategies which may optimise outcomes
- Have have opportunity to hear first-hand experiences of living with ASD and the challenges of working life
Light refreshments will be provided
Book on Eventbrite HERE