- Victoria Williams ST (M.Dip) PTST (M,Dip) Rehabilitation and Functional Training Specialist
- Dr Claire Minshull - Rehabilitation and Conditioning Specialist
This lecture will aim to:
- Introduce and define the approach and discuss the background and relevant evidence base
- Provide knowledge and understanding of the approach
- Provide an understanding of the types of conditions/ presentations it can treat
- Present case studies to explore and gain insight into assessment processes / treatment techniques, measuring outcomes and goal setting / how the approach sits within the wider / overall management of the child / young person.
PLEASE NOTE: This is event is open to APCP members only. Pre-registration is required to join the live event.
CLICK HERE to book your place