APCP currently has approximately 2,800 members. The majority of members are qualified physiotherapists working in paediatrics - in either the NHS or private sectors in the UK. Other members include therapy assistants, undergraduate students and other healthcare professionals with a special interest in paediatric physiotherapy, as well as paediatric physiotherapists from overseas.
If you are running a course relevant to paediatric physiotherapy, advertising though APCP is a powerful way of reaching potential attendees.
APCP are not allowed to advertise external courses and events on our website due to hosting agreements, however we can include information in our Courses and Events e-bulletin or we can send a solus email to promote your course or event.
All advertising requests should be submitted to email@example.com
APCP reserves the right to refused any request subject to APCP's Advertising Policy.
Courses and Events e-bulletin
The Courses and Events e-bulletin is is sent out every fortnight to APCP members and includes information about courses and events relevant to paediatric physiotherapy - see APCP calendar for the scheduled circulation dates. Please send information by the Monday of that week, for circulation on Wednesday.
- Accepted listings may be subject to a fee (see details below) - where applicable an invoice will be raised for immediate payment.
- Accepted listings will be included in two e-bulletins (if time permits) and the schedule for these will be confirmed prior to any mailings. Due to the number of requests, we have to limit each event to no more than two listings per quarter.
- Listings may include very brief details plus a web link to your event details and / or contact details (we cannot include file attachments).
Advertising Charges - Course & Events e-bulletin
No charge - Courses / events (free or charged) run by NHS Trusts, registered charities and APCP members running courses independently
No charge - Free courses / events run by commercial companies or higher education organisations
£50.00 - Charged courses / events run by commercial companies or higher education organisations
A solus email can be commissioned to be sent to APCP members to promote your course / event - subject to approval (see above) and £150.00 fee.
- The APCP Administration Team will work with your organisation on appropriate text and images.
- Upon approval, and agreement of the mailing date, an invoice will be raised for immediate payment.