From 7 April 2020 APCP implemented a Cancellation Policy for their courses and conferences. APCP is a non-profit making organisation, cancellations and no-shows adversely affect our ability to fund events.
Please read these terms and conditions fully.
Payment of the course fee is due immediately unless prior agreement with APCP has been made.
- A course booking is not confirmed until receipt of payment or a purchase order. You will at that point, receive confirmation of your place at the event.
- Payment must be made within 4 weeks of the course booking. APCP reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment is not made within this time.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Cancellations must be received by emailing email@example.com
A refund of the course fee, less a processing charge of 25% of the course cost (up to a maximum of £25), will be made if you cancel your reservation up to FOUR weeks prior to the date of the course booked.
No refunds can be given after this date and you will be liable for full course fees.
APCP will not be held liable for delegates being unable to attend (UTA) any event due to circumstances out of their control. For the avoidance of doubt, APCP cannot be held liable for delegates being UTA due to travel disruption (road, rail or air), delegate ill health, family member’s ill health, lack of childcare or any other situation resulting in non-attendance.
Substitution of delegates may be made at any time, without cost, by emailing the organisers.
Full refunds will be given if the organisers cancel the course but the organisers are not responsible for any costs incurred other than course fees, which may be incurred by attendees (including travel and accommodation costs).
Information concerning your registration is held on our database under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
All communication regarding your booking will be by email so please ensure you have access to your registered email address.
We will not pass on your personal details to any third party.
Your responsibilities - You accept that some courses have a practical component to them which if applied inappropriately may involve elements of risk or discomfort. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you take personal responsibility for your own actions. You must at all times work within your own ability and scope of practice. You must be physically able to partake in the course and if you do have any injuries, discomfort or prior knowledge that is relevant to any activities being performed it is your responsibility to make those known.
We cannot be held responsible for damage and/or loss to your personal possessions during APCP events.
- Should you have a problem or complaint on your course you must bring it to the attention of our staff as soon as possible and we will try to rectify the problem. If you feel that the problem was not resolved and resulted in a much-reduced enjoyment of the course you must inform us within 28 days, we will respond within 28 days and aim to resolve the matter to the satisfaction of both parties. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- These terms are correct at the time of printing, but are subject to alteration.
We thank you for your cooperation.