Friday 18 June 2021
8:30 - 17:00
St George's Hall, St George's Place, Liverpool L1 1JJ
Refreshments and lunch included
It has now been 10 years since The 1st International Meeting on the Management of the Hip in Cerebral Palsy. Significant progress has been made during this time.
The Cerebral Palsy Integrated Pathway National Network (CPIP NN) are pleased to announce another 'must not miss' event aimed at paediatric neurologists, community paediatricians, orthopaedic surgeons and physiotherapists involved with the care and treatment of children with CP.
The purpose of this meeting is to examine the evidence, inform and update clinicians, share good practice, facilitate equity of care and identify areas for further research.
Issues to be examined will include:
- What do we know now that we did not know in 2010?
- What is the current state of hip surveillance in the UK?
- Why an Integrated Pathway and not just hip surveillance?
- How can we secure funding? Impact of CQUIN in England
- The importance of the MDT when implementing a Patient Management System
- Overcoming practical difficulties- information governance, GDPR, regional boundaries, unlinked systems and more.
Bookings will open in January 2021