Friday 12 June 2020
8:30 - 17:00
St George's Hall, St George's Place, Liverpool L1 1JJ
Refreshments and lunch included
It has now been 10 years since The 1st International Meeting on the Management of the Hip in Cerebral Palsy. Significant progress has been made during this time.
The Cerebral Palsy Integrated Pathway National Network (CPIP NN) are pleased to announce another 'must not miss' event aimed at paediatric neurologists, community paediatricians, orthopaedic surgeons and physiotherapists involved with the care and treatment of children with CP.
The purpose of this meeting is to examine the evidence, inform and update clinicians, share good practice, facilitate equity of care and identify areas for further research.
Issues to be examined will include:
- What do we know now that we did not know in 2010?
- What is the current state of hip surveillance in the UK?
- Why an Integrated Pathway and not just hip surveillance?
- How can we secure funding? Impact of CQUIN in England
- The importance of the MDT when implementing a Patient Management System
- Overcoming practical difficulties- information governance, GDPR, regional boundaries, unlinked systems and more.
Speakers include Mr James Robb Dr Gunnar Hagglund Ms Lesley Harper
Dr Charlie Fairhurst Mr Alf Bass Members of CPIP/S
Further speakers to be added
Early Bird Special - until 31 March 2020
AHP: £60 Doctors: £100
After 1 April 2020
AHP: £90 Doctors: £150
Bookings close Friday 29 May 2020 - will close early if sold out!
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The organising committee would welcome submissions on any aspect of the management of children with cerebral palsy including original research, case studies, service improvement and audit.
We particularly would like to encourage submissions that highlight multidisciplinary working for the improvement of care of children with CP.
Those selected for presentation will be invited to talk for 7 minutes with 3 minutes for questions.