This course will cover
The course aims to provide therapists who are new to paediatrics or who want to treat children with musculoskeletal conditions an understanding of the specialist knowledge and skills they need to have when working with children and young people. It will look at conditions seen in babies, children and adolescents.
1. To have an understanding of the specialists knowledge and skills needed to work with children
2. To have a better understanding of normal development and growth and its impact on pathology
3. To obtain further knowledge on normal variants in the paediatric population
4. To be able to assess the paediatric patient, including using PGALS
5. To have a better understanding of consent, well being and child protection issues
6. To improve knowledge on assessment, differential diagnosis in several case studies
The full programme will be sent out to delegates with pre-course reading.
To book your place
Register online and either:
- PAY NOW using your PayPal account or a credit / debit card
- PAY LATER by requesting an invoice to pay by cheque or direct transfer / sending a purchase order from your employer.