Join Samantha Payne, Paediatric Physiotherapist. (MSc Neurological Rehabilitation), certified in: Elastic Therapeutic Taping, Kinesio Taping and Hydrotherapy for a two day course on Elastic Therapeutic Taping in Paediatrics.
This is a face-to-face course
Places are extremely limited so apply early to avoid disappointment.
- Theoretical background and rationale.
- Anatomy & physiology skin, fascia and dermatomes.
- Indications and contraindications.
- Theory behind the basic techniques.
- Clinic: practising various basic techniques in upper and lower extremities in both orthopaedic & neurological disorders, pain and post-traumatic symptoms.
- Clinic: taping babies & toddlers.
- Clinic: trunk tape applications (mini tapes)
- Applications focussed on neurological disorders, organ-related disorders and on scars.
- S-tape, TA –tape and other specific applications with case examples.
- Opportunity to contribute your own cases
Maximum class size 20 delegates (the course will only run if minimum number is achieved)
Tea and coffee is provided, please bring your own lunch.
ETTPed Course Information.docx