APCP PPIPS Committee have organised an external provider, Safe and Sound, to provide a Level 3 update in Safeguarding. This is for APCP members only.
Attendees will gain knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- The legal and policy framework of safeguarding and child protection
- Recognising abuse and neglect
- Responding to concerns
- The multi-agency framework of assessment and investigation
- Responsibilities regarding information sharing, communication and record keeping
- Your role in the Protection of Vulnerable Adults and children