Speaker and Objectives
- Jean-Pierre Maes MCSP - Consultant Neurodevelopmental Physiotherapist, Director MAES Therapy
- The MAES Therapy Framework, which equips therapists with tools about how to progress in treatment.
- An understanding of why missing specific components of coordination have long-term consequences
- The necessity to act on the process of development rather than the obvious symptoms.
- A wide repertoire of strategies to enable the child to learn new ways.
To book your place REGISTER HERE