A webinar looking at neuromuscular services for children and young people in Northern Ireland.
Speakers & Learning Outcomes
- Gráinne Nic Fhirléinn - Paediatric Neuromuscular Physiotherapist, Regional Neuromuscular Clinic, Belfast Trust
- Jaci McFetridge - Paediatric Physiotherapist and Professional Co-ordinator for Neuromuscular Conidtions, Northern Trust
- Provide an overview of types of neuromuscular disorders
- Discuss guidelines on physiotherapy management of neuromuscular conditions
- Provide an overview of current service developments within the region
PLEASE NOTE: This is event is open to APCP members only. Pre-registration is required to join the live event. We hope to make a recording of this event available to members to view on demand.