This course is designed to develop advanced clinical skills in managing musculoskeletal foot and lower limb problems in children.
About this Event
Through a blend of taught-session(s), symposium discussion and practical activities, this course will enhance;
1) your knowledge of developmental anatomy of the foot and ankle;
2) your understanding of typical and atypical clinical presentations;
3) Raise your awareness of treatment options for this population;
4) Improve your confidence within this specialist field.
Upon the completion of the course, and within an evidenced based framework you will;
- Extend your knowledge of musculoskeletal presentations affecting the foot and ankle
- Enhance knowledge of common strategies for assessment and interpretation of the patterns of injury, disease or pathology of the growing foot and ankle
- Broaden your knowledge base regarding management of musculoskeletal foot and ankle pathologies
- Identify pathologies that are amenable to treatment/ rehabilitation and those that require referral.