The second lecture in a series of four lectures looking at different therapy approaches.
Speaker and Learning Outcomes
- Fershideh Bondarenko - Neuro-physiotherapist, Birkdale Neuro Physio
- Introduce and define the approach and discuss the background and relevant evidence base
- Provide knowledge and understanding of the approach
- Provide an understanding of the types of conditions/ presentations it can treat
- Present case studies to explore and gain insight into: assessment processes; treatment techniques; measuring outcome and goal setting; how the approach sits within the wider / overall management of the child / young person