Re-scheduled lecture - part of the Autumn Lecture Series - Demystifying Therapy Approaches for Children with Neurological Conditions.
This lecture will be presented by Fershideh Bondarenko - Neuro-physiotherapist, Birkdale Neuro Physio.
This lecture will aim to ...
1. Introduce and define the approach and discuss the background and relevant evidence base
2. Provide knowledge and understanding of the approach
3. Provide an understanding of the types of conditions / presentations it can treat
4. Present case studies to explore and gain insight into:
- Assessment processes
- Treatment techniques
- Measuring outcomes and goal setting
- How the approach sits within the wider/ overall management of the child/ young person