This study day is for paediatric physiotherapists looking at the opportunities for working within the independent and private sector.
Delegates will find about how to get started, accounting and tax, legal obligations and training essentials, as well as having an opportunity to ask questions and network with other delegates.
Date: Friday 11 October 2019
Time: Registration from 08:45 to close at16:15
Venue: Clarke Willmott Solicitors, 1 Georges Square, Bath Street, Bristol BS1 6BA
Cost: £80 APCP member. Special offer! £70 Early bird price until Friday 30 August 2019.
Lunch and refreshments provided
1. To provide further understanding of working in the independent sector as a paediatric physiotherapist
2. To consider aspects of accounting when working independently
3. To consider some of the legal responsibilities working independently.
4. To develop awareness of the training that is necessary and that which is advisory.
5. To provide an opportunity for colleagues within the independent sector and those considering entering the independent sector to network.