PPIPS support the role of APCP members who work in the independent and private sectors.
The PPIPS Committee consists of up to 12 nationally elected members.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not hold a separate membership list of members working, or interested in working, in the Independent and Private Sectors, but you can register to receive notifications about courses (see links below).
What are the aims of PPIPS?
- To support the role of APCP members who work in the independent and private sectors
This may include members working:
- as private practitioners - either as sole traders or as employees / associates within a limited company
- within private hospitals and GP clinics
- with children with disabilities in schools and colleges
- with children and young people in sports and the performing arts
- for registered charities - in paid or voluntary capacity
- as a medical-legal expert witness or as a case manager
- overseas and in the developing countries / disaster response
- physiotherapy education and research
- in industry - such as orthotic and equipment companies