PPIPS support the role of APCP members who work in the independent and private sectors.
The PPIPS Committee consists of up to 12 nationally elected members.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not currently hold a separate membership list of members working in the independent and privates sectors.
What are the aims of PPIPS?
- To support the role of APCP members who work in the independent and private sectors
This may include members working:
- as private practitioners - either as sole traders or as employees / associates within a limited company
- within private hospitals and GP clinics
- with children with disabilities in schools and colleges
- with children and young people in sports and the performing arts
- for registered charities - in paid or voluntary capacity
- as a medical-legal expert witness or as a case manager
- overseas and in the developing countries / disaster response
- physiotherapy education and research
- in industry - such as orthotic and equipment companies
Additional Resources and Information