Some members have been reporting that they are no longer receiving APCP mailings such as the bi-monthly news bulletin, courses and events bulletins, the job vacancies bulletin etc. This is because these members had not opted-in to receiving these.
It has come to our attention that the two emails that went out to members about this, had bounced from a significant proportion of our members and so they simply did not know they needed to do anything!
If you think you are no longer receiving these emails and wish to opt back into receiving them - please complete this opt-in form.
Have you opt-ed into the emails from the APCP website?
APCP also messages members via the APCP website - primarily for notifications about new APCP courses, NICE consultations, etc.
We have just realised that our mailings via the website have been similarly affected.
To ensure that you are receiving messages from the APCP website, we recommend that you check your email preferences on your CSP web account.
To do this ...
- Go to 'Your Account' (yellow button top right)
- Then 'Update email preferences'
- Then 'Professional Networks'
- Tick 'Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists'*
- Don't forget to SAVE YOUR PREFERENCES
* Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists' will not be listed on your Professional Networks page unless you are a current member of APCP.
If you are a member and it is not listed, or your have any other queries or concerns relating to your APCP membership, please contact email@example.com and we will look into this for you.