Guidance for Applicants for APCP Research Bursaries
- Maximum £2,000.00 bursary per project per year
- Applications for clinical research only will be considered
- Bursaries are available to fund research equipment e.g. laptop, software package, assessment kit, etc.
- Bursaries are not available to fund course fees, transport for researchers or research participants, or participant expenses (unless part of an otherwise un-funded project and essential to the success of that project)
- Receipt of an APCP Research Bursary is conditional upon publishing in the APCP Journal or Newsletter and presenting at the APCP Annual Conference
- If the award is over £500.00, 10% will be withheld until after submission of a Conference abstract and Journal article.
- Complete the APCP Research Bursary Application Form and submit to the APCP Research Officer
- Applications will be reviewed by the Research and Education Committee and the applicant will be contacted within 4 weeks of their submission