Membership of APCP is open to all members of the CSP, international physiotherapists and other healthcare professionals with an interest in paediatric physiotherapy.
Types of membership
There are two categories of membership:
- Full Membership - open to annually subscribing members of the CSP including associate, student and retired CSP members.
- Allied Membership - for physiotherapists who are not members of CSP*, and other professionals working in paediatrics.
* All UK based physiotherapists must be CSP members to be eligible for membership of APCP.
Membership subscription fees 2016:
- £45.00 - Full / Allied Membership for practising physiotherapists and other professionals working in paediatrics
- £20.00 - students, retired members, and therapy assistants
Membership officially runs from 1st January - 31st December - there is no reduced subscription fee for individuals subscribing part way through the year - however, all subscriptions received between 31st October and 31st December will be activated upon receipt of subscription but processed as subscription for the following year.
Benefits of being a member are:
- Bi-annual peer reviewed journal distributed in June and December
- Bi-annual member's newsletter distributed in March and Setember
- Access to courses / study days and Annual Conference at subsidised rates
- Access to APCP publications at subsidised rates
- Access to members' only content on the APCP website
Opportunity for peer support and networking via the iCSP paediatrics network - an online interactive forum for CSP members to share knowledge and skills
Membership Application and Subscription Payment
Registraton and payment options:
- Complete a Direct Debit Instruction and send with your application form to APCP, PO Box 610, Huntingdon, PE28 3GA - your subscription will be re-newed automatically each year
- To pay by direct transfer, register online and we will send you details to enable you to complete payment.
- Send a cheque payable to 'APCP' with your application form to APCP, PO Box 610. Huntingdon, PE28 3GA
- Register online and pay by credit/debit card using PayPal
Your membership details
CONTACT email@example.com to update your membership details or for any other enquiries about your membership.
PLEASE NOTE - APCP holds a separate membership database which is used to record your contact details and membership record and you will need to contact us directly to update your membership record - updating your details i.e. your details on the CSP website will not automatically update your APCP membership record.
The email address your APCP membership record will be used to contact you regarding your membership and also to inform you about any regional actvities. Emails that are sent to APCP members via the website will be directed to the email address that is associated with your CSP website registration and so may be different to that on your APCP membership record.